Every year, deer naturally shed their antler and grow them back the following year making these chews a clean, sustainable treat.
100% New Zealand Deer Antler.
- NO artificial colours or added preservatives
- Helps scrape away tartar build-up and prevent dental disease
Antler sizes are measured via weight, not length and width. Whole Medium Antlers are between 90g - 150g.
- Make sure antler pieces are large enough so there is no possibility your pup could choke on it
- Remove sharp edges by rubbing antler against concrete or sandpaper
- If the antler becomes dirty, you can wash it in warm soapy water and then rinse it well
- Always supervise your dog when they are chewing on an antler
Items should be given as treats only and are not intended to replace a well-balanced diet. Like humans, dogs can be sensitive to certain foods so please always exorcise caution when introducing new foods to your dog.
|Ingredients||100% New Zealand deer antler (naturally shed)|